Benefits of the Adult Program
1. Improve Mind & Body Fitness
2. Increase Flexibility
3. Increase Mental Clarity and Focus
4. Relieve Stress
5. Improve Self-Discipline
6. Improve Self-Confidence
7. Have Fun & Learn Self-Defense
8. Improve Cardiovascular Conditioning
9. Lose Weight
10. Set Goals and Achieve them
11. Have Positive Social Interaction
12. Develop a Positive Outlook
Benefits of the Kids Program
1. Social Interaction- Children who participate will have positive interaction with children their own age.
2. Discipline- Martial arts encourages students to practice good behavior skills and set a good example for others.
3. Improved Basic Motor Skills -Students will build coordination, balance, control and fitness.
4. Increased Attention Span - The first skill that is taught in the program is FOCUS. This skill will help your child's concentration, listening and reaction skills. They will excel faster in physical activities. Your child will also become a better listener and a more focused student.
5. Confidence - The classes are fun and easy to follow. Students will build confidence through different group activities.
6. Positive Role Models/Values - The Instructors discuss positive lessons and life-saving skills during every class.
7. Goal Setting/Achieving - The program includes a daily reward system along with bi-monthly promotions. Students will learn through positive reinforcement.
8. Positive Attitude - The curriculum is developed to improve each skill in every class with visible improvement
9. Prepared for Success in School - The program will help develop memory skills and responsibility.
10. Teamwork - Teamwork is necessary for any young child to develop. The more confident your child is while working with others, the more he or she will accomplish. Your child will develop character, which will help him/her with better social skills and become a leader in life.
11. Control - Having control means making good decisions. Whether your child is handling a pet or handling a problem, he or she will learn to make the right decisions. Control builds confidence.
12. Fitness - It is important for children to understand the importance of being healthy and physically fit. Our instructors are excellent role models.
Martial Arts is the perfect family motivator that reinforces traditional values. Everyone can have fun together learning self-defense and building self-esteem. Children also learn respect and cooperation in a healthy, positive environment.